Wednesday, September 15, 2010

60 hours before caving in

was i wrong to do that? i certainly hope not.

i think the coming weeks will certainly be an exercise in patience and self-control and faith.  anyway, here's my verse for the day:
"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

at work a while ago, i took a break to treat myself to ice cream and 10 minutes of quiet time.  i took my time on a special bench amidst the rare foliage in UPM.  i prayed for my HH (i hope you're all doing good and i wish you well, especially with your family and career).  i also prayed for my family and our relationships with each other.  i recalled how my sister uncharacteristically visited me in my room two nights ago to show me her latest project (Cloud 9 commercials) and i wished that we'd have more of those moments.  I also prayed for you, sort of.  i don't know if i did the right thing today--it sure made me happy.  i realize i don't know nil about these things and i just prayed that i may do what's right.  i realize that i can't avoid hurts--that's a natural part of life.  i just wish that, somehow, i'd be guided so that i can minimize being the cause of such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment